It’s time to restock your fish! The Washington County Soil and Water Conservation District, SWCD will again be coordinating a fall fish sale with Andry’s Fish Farm, Birdseye, Indiana. To obtain a fish order form or if you need more information on pond management and stocking rates, call 883-3704 ext. 3.
The following fish will be available:
- Channel Catfish 6-8 inches $.55 each
- Largemouth Bass 3 inches $.95 each
- Hybrid Bluegill 2-3 inches $.50 each
- Regular Bluegill 1-3 inches $.50 each
- Redear Shellcrackers 1-3 inches $.50 each
- Minnows $33.00 per 1000, Japanese Koi 3-5 inches $5.00 each
- Grass Carp 8-11 inches $15.00 each, minimum order of five
Orders will be delivered, Wednesday, October 16th at 10 a.m. at the USDA Service Center Parking lot, 801 Anson Street, Salem. Please be on time to get your fish or make arrangements with someone to pick up your order. Orders, except for grass carp, come pre-bagged and ready for transport.
Indiana Law (310 IAC 3.1 -10-18) requires the licensed seller, Andry’s Fish Farm, to deliver and release Grass Carp to the pond and document location. A minimum of 5 grass carp must be ordered.
All orders need to be paid for by noon Tuesday, October 15th. Please remember to include sales tax of 7% on all orders.