The Salem Parks and Recreation Department has announced the dates to sign up for Little Lions Basketball. Little Lions Basketball will be led by Derik Early. The basketball camp is for boys, grades 3rd through 6th, and is for those attending Salem Schools only.
Little Lions Basketball will begin on October 28 from 6:15pm - 7:45pm in the Salem High School Auxiliary Gym. A practice schedule will be given out the first night of practice and during registration.
Registrations will be accepted on the following dates in the Salem City Hall Building, 201 East Market Street, unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday October 17, 9-11AM City Hall
- Friday October 18, 9-11AM City Hall
- Tuesday October 22, 6:30-8:00PM City Hall
- Wednesday October 23, 2:30-4:30PM City Hall
- Thursday October 24, 3:00-4:30PM City Hall
- Friday October 25, 9:00-11:00AM City Hall
- Monday October 28, sign ups prior to skills testing, 5:00-6:00pm, Salem High School Auxiliary Gym Prior to SkillsTesting. (Dress for Practice)
Shirts are given out prior to the first game. Please make sure correct size is provided.
Registration fee is $35.00 per camper. For additional information please call the Salem Parks and Recreation Department at Ph#812-883-2895.
Be a part of Little Lions Basketball!!!